The Chamelephon Apk helps repair and change your phone’s IMEI number. You can find this app in your Google Play Store or easily download the apk file from the internet and install it on your phone. The Chamelephon app Download is an easy process, and the application is easy to use too. We will tell you how to get that apk file and how to repair your phone’s IMEI number through simple steps. However, you need to check out what is the use of this app. So, before we begin, let’s have a look at why you should need this app.
If you have lost your phone’s IMEI number, which occurs due to an invalid IMEI problem, you can use the Chamelephon application. The problem usually occurs after flashing ROM with SP Flash Tool or after Factory Reset. And the application works perfectly with MediaTek (MTK) devices. However, you can also use the application on Micromax, Gionee, Lava, Panasonic devices.
Why Should You Repair Your Phone’s IMEI?
There is a list of reasons why you must consider changing your phone’s IMEI. And here I have given an in-depth discussion, so you understand. Due to invalid IMEI, it may result in null, or invalid IMEI message you receive on your phone while using it. This sometimes prevents you from making phone calls to others. You can also use Glo bis on your Android phone and find megabytes for free. This facility is applicable to newly launched phones only. However, you can also do tweaking (which does not include the buy option).
You may find lots of similar applications, but the original one is the best. Chamelephon is probably the most effective and easiest way to repair or change your IMEI on Android phones. This particularly works on devices with MTK, and you don’t need a PC to initiate the process. However, Mobile Uncle, MTK Engineering, etc., would also work just in case. You can use the application of changing the IMEI of your Infinix hot 2, Tecno H6, obi, and on other MTK phones.
More About Chamelephon
Chamelephon is a simple app that saves you from some troubles. For example, if you are unable to make any phone call due to the IMEI issue, that is no fun. So, downloading and installing Chamelephon is the best option. Well, Nah, you don’t have to go and straight download it because you want to fix your phone. Here I have mentioned some reasons which are fair enough to get you to download the app on your phone.
Talking about Chamelephon, if you have Mediatek devices with root access, you can use it for free of cost. It only requires devices with Mediatek 65XX compatibility and the application is for personalization purposes only. Many users have already downloaded and used the app, which makes it 4.4 stars rated on different app stores. You can download this application if you are in search of a free personalization app for your device. However, you must have an Android 2.2 version or higher to avail its full benefits.
The application is available since February 28, 2017, developed by Cryptotel; it has more than 5,000,000 downloads on the web from different platforms. You can download it using your file explorer and install it easily by enabling unknown sources. The compatible Android Zero Launcher, GO Launcher, APUS Launcher, Hola Launcher, Nova Launcher, and Apex launcher are suitable for this app. Let’s check out its features and requirements.
Package Name: com.cryptotel.chamelephon
|Download Chamelephon Apk from Here|
Features & Uses
- You can use it to change IMEI of your MTK devices easily
- If you are having any null or invalid IMEI issues, you can use Chamelephon to repair them on your phone
- You can use your phone anonymously by changing its original IMEI number
Before you begin, you must know that changing your phone’s IMEI is an illegal activity. And the app is for education purposes only. Therefore, if you misuse it and anything goes wrong, you will be responsible for your own actions.
- The application fits perfectly on Chamelephon’s devices
- Root access is a must
- Only MediaTek 65xx devices supported
- After downloading the apk file, go to your Android settings to enable ‘Install from Unknown Sources’
How to Use Chamelephon App on Android
You will find the apk app on various credible sites, and after finding it, you must click on the download button. The size of the apk file is not that large either, and you can find it for 348k from Google Play Store. Here I have mentioned the step-by-step guide to let you know how to install the app and use it safely. Here we go.
- After downloading and installing the application, launch the app
- It may ask you for root permissions, give it permissions
- Now it will show you two options
- ‘Generate random IMEIs’
- ‘Apply New IMEIs’
- There will be two blank fields or boxes next to each of the options
- You need to give the original IMEI in those blank fields, and you can find them under your Android phone’s battery
- After filling the boxes or fields, click or touch on ‘Apply New IMEIs’
- Now the confirmation box may appear, and you have to confirm the same
- You are good to go.
These are just easy steps of downloading the Chamelephon app on your Android phone. However, there are steps too for your computer as well.
How to Use Chamelephon app on PC
Not only for Android phones, your Windows laptop, and Macbook Air are also suitable for the Chamelephon application. However, downloading the app on your computer is not a straight forward process, and you need to follow these instructions carefully. So, let’s don’t waste more time and check out what the steps are.
- Do download an Android app on your computer; you need to make your computer a look-alike Android platform.
- Android emulators are the best options, and they are easy to use as well
- Download any of the famous Android emulators like Nox Player, Bluestacks, Koplayer, etc. and they will do the job.
- After downloading Bluestacks, you have to install it on your computer to use it freely
- Bluestacks will make your Windows PC or Mac a suitable place for Android apps
- After installing, run the emulator, and there you will have to log in to your Google Account
- You will find the Google Play Store there, just like your smartphone, visit the Play store
- You can search for Chamelephon in the search box, and you will find the app. Hit install just like you would do on your Android smartphone.
- There is another way of downloading the app on your computer. You can download the .ext file on your computer from a credible website on the internet and hit install.
Both of the processes will work in the same way, and you will be able to use the application on your computer. However, the best section is yet to come. You must know the real way of using the application on your phone. Here, the next section will help you figure out the same.
How To Repair/Change Your IMEI With Chamelephon APK
This one is no brainer; however, those who have less technical knowledge will end up creating some unnecessary troubles. So, it is better to take you through the easy step of repairing IMEI on your Android phone.
- First, you need to make sure you have completely rooted your phone because the application needs root access. And only then, it will be able to alter your IMEI.
- As mentioned already, you need to download it from the Google play store and repair your IMEI
- In case, you want to change the IMEI instead of repairing it; you can simply dial *#06# which will copy your original IMEI in case anything goes wrong
- When you open the installed file of Chamelephon, you will find its interface flashing on your skin. You need to click on Authorize next when they ask you to do so.
- Now click on Generate random IMEIs when appears on-screen
- After that, you need to click on Apply New IMEIs.
- We have discussed this step earlier; if you have your own IMEI, put them on the field and apply
- At last, confirm the changes.
And once you are done, you can dial *#06# to check your IMEI number. If you want to change the IMEI or your first sim, you should change the IMEI of your second number as well. That’s how it works, and that is how you can generate new IMEI for your phone.
Alternatives to Chamelephon App
First of all, Chamelephon is the best in its category, but if you are unable to download it or don’t like the app for a particular reason, then you can search for other alternative solutions too. Fortunately, for you, developers have created many other apps that help users change and repair their IMEI numbers. Here I have included 10 of them which you can pick from:
- IMEI Tools
- Free IMEI
- Check IMEI 1.2.3 APK
- Device ID & SIM Info 2.5 APK
- XPOSED IMEI Changer 1.7 APK
- Root Checker APK
- MTK Engineering Mode 1.2 APK
- Xposed Modules 1.0 APK
- Real IMEI Changer
- BusyBox APK
So, these are the solutions to changing or repairing your phone’s IMEI number. In case you are still unable to fix your issues, you can let us in the comment section below, and we will help you resolve your problem. Additionally, the other alternatives apk files mentioned in the above section will also help you with a fix.