People suppose it’s terribly stupid of them to look, “How to find Jio mobile number and check balance”. However,it is quite possible for everybody not to be aware in mind of those numbers. We are going to solve your problem by providing you with the range you might want to look at and the ways to seek out your mobile number down below:
You all might think that what’s so hard in finding a Jio mobile number? It is right there on the packet of the Jio sim. Yes, you guys are actually right that you easily find it over there, but what’s the case if you have lost the packet. I am sure that the majority of you don’t know what to do in that kind of scenario. Don’t worry we are going to guide you the correct approach.
Let’s assume that you simply own a Jio Sim or a jio number that has been activated and punctually inserted in your mobile Sim slot. It is possible that it might not be performing on your mobile. To seek out simple previous time solutions you’ll visit close Jio store or follow the rules that we are providing you.
Best Jio Mobile Number Finding Method
- Download the Jio4G Voice app.
- After the installation procedure is done, click on button which says for brief logins.
- After you’re logged in, you witness 3 dots on the highest right corner of the app.
- Further choose the setting option from there.
- Now you’ll be able to see the Jio mobile number you own.
It’s the best way to get your mobile number in seconds. All you have to try to is;
- Download or update the My Jio App.
- Sign in with the Jio Sim that you own.
- Now go to the homepage of the app.
- Your mobile number is over there at the homepage of the app once you scroll down a bit.
If your mobile phone supports VoLTE, Don’t download any of the apps as mentioned on top above.
Open the dialing keypad present on your mobile.
Then dial the specified number from your phone and call.
Your Jio number will be reflected on the other Smartphone on which you called on.
Now, we have to solve the other problem that you have with your Jio mobile number i.e. how you can check your Jio balance?
- Dial *1# through your Jio mobile number.
- SMS, “BAL” to 199.
- Thentry to check 4G data usage over there and also validity by sending the SMS with MBAL to 55333.
- You can then check 4G data usage on the My Jio app.
- If you want to START or STOP any data services on the jio mobile number you have to call or SMS with the option on to
- To Know the balance and the talk time, you have to dial *333#.
All the above mentioned methods are all you need in the present or in the future. Also we explained well about the jio tower installation process if you like please share this article.