In this mystical world of Pokemon, you need to dive deep in order to know everything in detail. How to trade in Pokemon Go isn’t just about buying or selling your pokemon, you need to know their types, powers, origin, evolution and costs to begin your trading process. Read further to know everything in detail with clarity.
Pocket Monsters : Pokemon Go
Pokemons, the monsters which can easily fit in a ball and you can easily put them inside your pockets. Pokemon is a short abbreviation of Pocket Monsters. The creatures which have supernatural powers live inside a pokeball in the form of an energy. These pokeballs can be changed in different sizes. These Pokemons evolve by the time and get stronger. You will find Pokemons with qualities like good, evil, mischievous, rare, common, spiritual, etc. One of the most popular yellow Pokemon “Pikachu” which is an electric type pokemon owned by protagonist Ash Ketchum will be evolved in Raichu, his skin will turn dark orange and will get stronger in thunderbolt attack. While you are searching how to trade in Pokemon Go, know about all types of pokemons and their costs which is the main part of trading.
Trade with Pokemon Trainers
This is an easy step-by-step guide on how to trade in Pokemon Go gameplay with other pokemon trainers. Follow the steps mentioned below :
- Switch on your operating device. Track other Pokemon trainers in your area’s 1 km or 100 metres radius range. Ensure your internet works and turn on your GPS.
- Trading is limited to a certain type of Pokemon Go players who are Level 10 or above trainers. Make sure you have enough Stardust (Medium of Exchange in Pokemon Go) to buy your Pokemon.
- Connect with other pokemon trainers. Navigate Trainer’s profile.
- Any one of you can initiate the Trade. Tap on the Friend Tab to open the Friend List.
- Share your Pokemon Go profile code (12-digit) to the Trade with other trainers. After becoming friends, Tap on the Trade Button to change your settings and start trading with the Pokemon Trainers.
- Check every detail about the Pokemon you are going to choose. Your friend trainer can choose the Pokemon from your list too.
- CP (Combat Power) and HP (Hit Points) of the Pokemon will be shown in your range. Now that both trainers have connected and selected their pokemon, an option for confirmation will appear.
- Now you need to spend your Stardust according to the worth of Pokemon selected by you. After buying your Pokemon, you get Candy with the trade; if the distance between both players is less, the amount of candy will be less too. Farther, more candy. Collect these Candies.
- Complete your Pokemon Trading process by tapping on the Confirm button.
Stardust to trade Pokemons
Apart from Candy and Pokecoins, Stardust is another medium of exchange which is used in Pokemon Go to trade pokemons with trainers. The stardust is earned by catching Pokemon and fighting to win in pokemon battles.
You get 100 stardusts per catch; weather conditions might affect the amount of stardust. On clear sunny weather, you can get upto 125 Stardusts per catch, but on a cloudy day, it might get reduced to 75 per catch.
Some pokemons drop your stardust too. You have to be careful while catching a pokemon. Always check the type of pokemon you are going to catch.
Either with Pokedex for the Pokemon Go Trade Center website, you can check details of a Pokemon such as Type, Power, evolution, cost, stardust drop rate, location and a hidden bonus.
Now the basic Pokemon will cost around 500-1200 Stardusts, but there are special categories of Pokemons which will cost you more these Pokemons come with bonus points and great superpowers.
Location & Cost
We are giving you every detail about costs on how to trade in Pokemon Go here. Whether you are selling or buying your Pokemon, you need to check the amount of stardust it will demand.
At 1 km Radius distance, you need to collect 10,000 Stardust + 25 Candy
At 3 km Radius distance, you need to collect 50,000 Stardust + 50 Candy
At 5 km Radius distance, you need to collect 75,000 Stardust + 75 Candy
At 20 km Radius distance, you need to collect 100,000 Stardust + 100 Candy
More the distance, the more the cost and candy you get or spend.
Special Stardust Cost
Legendary Pokemon, Shiny Pokemon and Rare Pokemon are the ones that will cost you more stardust. This is a ‘Once a day’ Trade. And these pokemon can’t be found easily but you have to wait and ensure that you have more than 1200 Stardusts to trade the pokemon.
Evolution Stardust Cost
You can evolve your pokemons with trading. These are some pokemon which can be evolved instantly by spending stardusts on them : Poliwhirl to Politoed, Kadabra to Alakazam, Machoke to Machamp, Graveler to Golem, Slowpoke to Slowking, Haunter to Gengar, Onix to Steelix, Boldore to Gigalith, Phantump to Trevenant, Dusclops to Dusknoir and many more. These pokemons will cost around 1200-2000 Stardusts.
With the Stardusts and newly gained knowledge about trading in Pokemon Go, get ready to trade the best Pokemons in your zone.
You Gotta Catch ‘em All.