The face is the very first thing that every person notices, and the worst thing is that it leaves a negative impression on other persons if it looks unattractive and thicker. Because of that, they can even try to ignore you. However, you can save yourself and your image as an attractive thin-faced girl by using awesome ways. But do you know what these ways are? For that, you need to look at the section below, where we have covered everything related to how to make your face look thinner in 4 useful ways. So, let’s check them out.
How to Make Your Face Look Thinner in Simple Steps
1. Change Your Natural Eyes Into Bigger Ones
Sometimes, small size or naturally shaped eyes can make your face thicker. So, it’s better to change your eyes completely into big shaped eyes.
- Start with cleaning your face with water and use a towel after that.
- Now, wait for at least 5 minutes to take out all the moisture from your face and around your eyes.
- Then, start using the neutral shimmer at the sides of your eyes.
- Now, gently use the dark brown and black pencil liner on the above side of the lash line.
For more options, you can even use a gray pencil liner.
- But before that, do not use the liner on the below sides. That will change your eyes back to normal.
- After that, use the curler for curling lashes.
- Now, use at least two coats of black mascara on your curly lashes.
- You are almost ready to show your thin face, but if you want to make it thinner, then give it the shape of a cat’s eye.
2. Make a High Ponytail or Bun
Do you know how to make your face look thinner by using a hairstyle like a bun or a ponytail? By making a hairstyle like a ponytail or bun, which increases the hair volume and decreases the face mass, you can easily get a slim face look. For that, you need to follow the steps.
- Start with making a partition of your hair at least two partitions.
- Now comb both sections gently.
- Then combine both sections and lift them high to make a ponytail or bun.
- Next, make that it does not look lower than your head section.
- After that, take a root-lifting product that enhances the hair look.
- Then spray on around the ponytail or bun. Do it so that it does not mix the appearance with your face.
- Now, also spray on the underneath section.
- After that, comb from the upper root to the ends of the ponytail or bun and then lower or back ends to the roots.
- Now, check your hair from top to bottom. If you find any hair strands out of place, then comb on that part to maintain the hairstyle.
3. Facial Exercises Can Make Your Face Thinner
Exercising, especially facial ones, is best to give your face a new and slimmer look, and it does require any chemical products. You just have to try facial exercises and check if they are giving some positive impact or not. Look at the below-mentioned exercises, which are good for making your face thinner.
- Touch the backside of your head to the ground and raise your chin in the upward direction.
- Now, slowly open your mouth and try to move down the lower jaw while the upper jaw must be on its location.
- Then try to get your lower jaw back to its initial location. Do this step slowly.
- Repeat this exercise at least 5-10 times a day, and each time try to hold the position for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Start with changing your normal face gesture into a fish face.
- For that, you have to apply inward pressure on both sides of your cheeks.
- The cheeks must look like they are sucking inside.
- Then try to take out your lips like it gives a pout but more like a fish.
- Now, stay in this position for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Begin with closing your eyes. The eyes must be closed tightly.
- Then suck in your face gently.
- Next, slowly try to release your face and eyes back to their initial state.
- Now, try to open your eyes, but it must be looking like popping up outside.
- But do not force yourself too much; it will hurt your face and eyes.
- Do these steps gently but with a little bit of pressure.
- Now, stay in this position for at least 5-10 seconds.
- Start with closing your eyes.
- Then open your eyes slowly.
- Now, move both of your eyes to one side at a time.
- After that, go with the other side.
- Next, get back to your initial state.
- Now, close your eyes again.
- Repeat this exercise at least 5-10 times a day.
4. Using Contouring and Highlighting
Do you know how to make your face look thinner by using contouring and highlighting? There are many ways to do that, but the most effective way is by using beauty products. What kind of beauty products? Well, we will tell you that in the below section.
- Start with using products like concealer and foundation beneath your eyes.
- After that, take out a cream contour stick and use that towards the upper side of the face. But remember that it must be applied on the cheek area.
- Now, continue the above step by moving the stick to the forehead section.
- Then to the mouth areas, especially the vertical region and around your jawline.
- After finishing the above steps, move to the next step, which contours the nose. Do it gently.
- Now, use the beauty blender on your nose area.
- After that, move to the light concealer stick and use it on the forehead section, beneath the eyes, and the upper section of the jawline.
But remember that the stick must be used in the middle region of the forehead. Also, do not use it on the cheeks’ areas.
- Continue it by using the stick on the tip area of the nose and chin.
- Then you have to repeat the same process. However, you need to use highlight powder and contour instead of the above-mentioned products.
- Next is to use a beauty blender for blending. For that, you have to start with the cheeks by using a fluffy brush.
- Now, repeat the process till you get a thinner look.
How to make your face look thinner? Well, you can make your face slimmer, younger, smoother, and attractive by following the above-mentioned methods. All these methods are quite useful and give your round-shaped face a perfect look in a minimum time. And the most interesting fact is that it does require you to visit the beauty parlor. You can even use them at your home without wasting much money. But it may be the case that some of the products you have to buy, such as light concealer sticks. If you already have them, then you are ready to go.
Rohan Anjan is a passionate writer who likes to write different kinds of content. Through that, he likes to explore the world of creative writing. Working as a content writer, he has covered different niches to enhance his abilities and skills. Besides, he spends time reading manga, watching anime, playing video games, and playing cricket and football. During his free time, he prefers to watch movies and web series if it matches his taste.