Kyocera International Communications Equipment Group (CEG) manufactures wireless , Kyocera DuraForce Pro in America. The mobile phones are comfortable to use even with the latest technologies and help people to connect and deal with daily life challenges very quickly. It has launched more than 100 waterproof and rugged mobile devices all over the world in the last ten years, and now Kyocera is the god of robust mobile solutions.
The best part of their mobile solution is a rugged and reliable technology, the combination of Military Standard 810G-certified ruggedisation, enterprise-grade security, and a solution partner ecosystem, industry-specific applications, and innovative accessories. Kyocera’s Business Select program provides various services to their customers like an overnight advanced replacement, custom provisioning, repair, etc. they offer a lower total cost of ownership such as public safety, transportation, and construction with promising blending performance, durability, and support.
Kyocera has indeed put up a lot of effort into this phone, i.e. It is genuinely a super-durable mobile phone. It delivers a premium look. The security front is also not left behind this time, for example, the fingerprint sensor. This is purely waterproof giving stiff competition to other ‘waterproof’ models.
Kyocera DuraForce Pro
It was launched on 16 August 2016. It works on Android 6.0 OS. There are no color options for Kyocera DuraForce Pro as it is available only in one color, that is black. It has a fingerprint sensor and 3G, 4G, GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities. It has an internal storage of 32 GB. It works on Octa-core, 1.5 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 Processor.
This never lags and runs excellently even with the most memory-intensive applications because of 2 GB RAM. You can expand the internal storage to 256 GB by using a microSD card. It has a battery of 3240 mAh. This provides a display of a 5-inch screen with Full HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen and a resolution of 1080 x 1920 at 441 PPI. Durable Scratch-Resistant glass helps in the protection of the screen
It has a rear camera of 13 megapixels and a front camera of 5 megapixels. It also contains the feature of Face Detection and supports high dynamic range (HDR) imaging.
It has proven to be one of the best devices that keeps you in touch with the people, places, and things with utmost importance.
Full Specification of Kyocera DuraForce Pro
- Manufacturer: Kyocera
- Model: DuraForce Pro
- Launch date (global): 16-08-2016
- Operating system: Android
- OS version: 6.0
- Type: Smartphone
- Status: Available
- Colors: Black
- Product Name: Kyocera DuraForce Pro
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952
- Graphics adapter: Qualcomm Adreno 405
- Memory: 2048 MB
- Display: 5 inch 16:9, 1920 x 1080 pixel 441 PPI, Capacitive, IPS
- Glossy: yes
- Storage: It has 32 GB eMMC Flash
- Connections: Audio Connections: 3.5mm, Card Reader: microSD up to 256GB, NFC Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, microUSB
- Networking: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (a/b/g/n = Wi-Fi 4/ac = Wi-Fi 5), Bluetooth 4.2, GSM, HSPA, LTE, GPS
- Size height x width x depth (in mm): 12.9 x 148 x 73 (= 0.51 x 5.83 x 2.87 in)
- Battery: 3240 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera: It has a 13 MP camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Additional features Keyboard: Virtual, ruggedized
- Weight: It weighs 230 g.
Kyocera DuraForce pro on hands
Now, if you are an experienced user or not. We have got a list of things that will make your life easy with your new Kyocera DuraForce pro.
How to transfer your content to your new Kyocera Duraforce pro?
Transferring your valuable pictures, videos, contacts, and other relevant documents are made much easier by the use of Verizon’s Content Transfer app.
Go to Google Play™ Store of your old device and download the Verizon’s Content Transfer app.
Activate your new Kyocera DuraForce PRO and download the Content Transfer app in your Kyocera DuraForce Pro.
Follow the steps mentioned above to transfer your content quickly and successfully to your Kyocera DuraForce Pro.
If you want to transfer using a computer via cloud service and need assistance, hit
Google Drive™. After that do Transfer your Contacts and Other Content Between Devices.
Safeguard your data and contents on your new Kyocera DuraForce PRO with the help of Verizon Cloud.
Activate your phone
Activating Kyocera DuraForce PRO is a necessary step to get started. To make the activation process smooth and straightforward, we have some tips. It surely would ease your process
Turn off your old phone before turning on and activating your new phone.
Fully charge your new Kyocera DuraForce PRO before starting the activation process.
You will find the SIM card already inserted in your Kyocera DuraForce Pro.
Follow the onscreen activation instructions offered along with your new Kyocera DuraForce PRO if you have purchased your device from Verizon. Be it online or in a Verizon store. Consult the pdf made available on the official website regarding activating your Kyocera DuraForce PRO. As discussed, make use of Verizon Cloud to transfer contacts and media on your new phone.
Protect your privacy and phone
I will suggest you few measures to ensure that your Kyocera DuraForce pro remains secured and safe.
Avoid unauthorized phone usage by setting up lock screen security.
You can choose the PIN, password, or pattern to unlock your phone. Some devices even offer a better option, that is fingerprint security. Kyocera DuraForce PRO’s Interactive Simulator will guide you step by step how to secure Kyocera DuraForce PRO with any of these.
Add screen protection or a case to avoid damaging the phone or getting a cracked screen.
If you find that your Kyocera DuraForce Pro is lost, stolen by someone, damaged or becomes defective. You probably wish you had device protection. I recommend Verizon Protect, the most comprehensive protection service for your device.
Keep a knowledge of who’s calling you with the help of your Call Filter app. It enables you to know the name, city, state, and picture of the calls you are getting. In the case of a robocaller, spammer, or potential fraud, you’ll be alerted.
Connect your email accounts
Beset up to peruse and send an email from your new Kyocera DuraForce PRO. It can synchronize email accounts that cover Gmail®, Outlook®, Yahoo!® Mail and AOL® Mail. Figure out how to set up an individual record. You can likewise set up a corporate document.
Note: Email applications frequently contain settings that let you pick how regularly new messages are pushed to your Kyocera DuraForce Pro and how you’ll be advised when another email shows up.
For directions on sending an email, joining documents to an email, sending an email to a gathering and exchanging between email accounts, visit your Kyocera DuraForce PRO’s Interactive Simulator.
Understand data usage
Your Kyocera DuraForce pro utilizes information when you do things like surf the web, stream music, play recordings, and send messages. All applications and exercises will use fluctuating measures of intelligence.
If you have access to an unlimited data plan monthly, then no worries.
Else, you can check your data consumption on the My Usage page and set use cautions in My Verizon, and on your Kyocera DuraForce Pro with the My Verizon application to save your data.
Set up HD Voice
HD Voice gives characteristic sounding sound and video calling that is as straightforward as making a call. You can utilize your 4G LTE data connection while on a call and allows you to make a conference call with up to 6 individuals.
When you bought your Kyocera DuraForce PRO, you automatically were made eligible for HD Voice. You simply need to turn it on. You can turn it on in your phone’s Settings menu or from the Add-ons and applications page in My Verizon and the My Verizon application for Android™.
Pair with a Bluetooth® accessory
Bluetooth is a remote systems administration innovation that lets us connect your phone to different remote gadgets, for example, headsets, speakers, earphones, fitness bands, and significantly different phones.
- To connect with a Bluetooth gadget:
- In Settings, turn your phone’s Bluetooth on to check for gadgets or phones available at that time.
- Ensure the other Bluetooth gadget is discoverable.
- Select the desired Bluetooth gadget from the list of accessible devices.
- Enter your PIN, whenever mentioned.
Note: Common Bluetooth device PINs are 0000 and 1234.
When the Bluetooth device has been connected with your phone, then it will not bother you again and again for pin and password.
Maximize battery life
Its battery life can be preserved for a long time. By considering a few necessary measures and altering some settings on your Kyocera DuraForce Pro. Trust me, and it can drastically increase the duration between two charging times.
Follow the steps mentioned below to amplify battery life:
- Keep your battery fresh.
- Revive your battery utilizing the smart and dedicated charger that accompanied your phone.
- Try to keep your phone’s brightness level to your minimum comfort zone.
- Turn off battery depleting functions, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and live backdrops.
- Close applications when you’re not utilizing them so that they won’t keep running in the background of your product.
To troubleshoot battery issues, visit your this’s Troubleshooting Assistant.
Frequently asked questions regarding Kyocera DuraForce pro.
- How to configure SOS emergency calls on it?
- In this, it is possible to get quick access to emergency contacts without unlocking it. You must go to the device settings and type “Advanced functions” or “Security and privacy” section “Send emergency message”, “Contacts of Emergency” or “SOS Emergency” differs from version to version.
- What if I forgot the Pincode of it?
- If you have got forgotten the PIN code of your Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2 SIM card, don’t enter the incorrect code quite twice otherwise you will block the SIM card. A hard reset won’t get during this case, and the sole solution is to appear for the PUK code which must wear the plastic card where your SIM card came from, just in case you can’t find it, contact your utility to produce you with the PUK code, With this code, you’ll be able to create a brand new PIN code. Don’t enter a wrong PUK code or the SIM card will render unusable and you will be compelled to request a brand new one from your telephone service.
- What version of android this is
- It works Android 6 (Marshmallow).
- Is it safe to do a hard reset or format?
- Before you finalize to hard reset your product you need to know that almost everything will be erased and will be back as it came from the factory. Undertaking format does not involve any risk for your this, although you need to follow all the steps correctly, the Kyocera DuraForce Pro should have the full battery and try to connect it to the charger if possible.
- What data are at stake while performing a hard reset on it?
- formatting Kyocera DuraForce Pro will delete all data that has been stored since you owned the Kyocera DuraForce Pro. That is, entire apps installed will be erased, your customization and all preferred settings will be removed. However, preinstalled apps will suffer no harm. Your Kyocera DuraForce Pro will no longer be linked to your social media accounts and services such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, mail, or iTunes that you linked. Every image, app, video, chat, and conservation that was downloaded on your Kyocera DuraForce pro will be erased and cannot be retrieved after deletion.
For more information, you can always visit www.kyoceramobile.com or follow the Kyocera company at facebook.com/KyoceraMobile, linkedin.com/company/kyoceramobile, Instagram.com/kyoceramobile, and twitter.com/KyoceraMobile.